To become the channel of choice for government and non-government online services.
- To be one stop shop for online services.
- To provide informational, interactive and transactional services by adopting modern technology standards.
- To be aligned with Ethiopian Growth and Transformation Plan.
- To be the highest preferred customer centric channel of delivery providing convenient and easy access to the services through establishing electronic ways of linking people with the public and private services.
- To provide a platform for customers to give their feedback and participate in framing government policies and enhancing service delivery.
- To be a 24 x 7 service delivery channel.
- To provide electronic services to customers.
- To be an integration platform for ministry’s services.
- To provide medium such as discussion forums and/or blogs to citizens and businesses to participate and comment on policies and public issues.
- All individual citizens and residents of Ethiopia.
- Government entities and employees.
- Health Professionals
- Non Governmental and International Organizations.
- We will strive to provide correct and accurate information through the ministry Portal. Information available on the ministry Portal is updated as required.
- We will ensure 24 X 7 X 365 availability with 99 % uptime for the portal.
- We will bring together a combination of industry-proven security technologies to protect data of our customers. Our portal features password controlled system entry and SSL protocol for data encryption.
- The ministry Portal is 100% compatible with Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above, and mostly compatible with Firefox, Netscape and major other web browsers.
- The ministry Portal is available in Afan Oromo, Amharic, English and Tigrigna languages.
- We encourage suggestions and feedback on our services and the portal through various mediums like the service survey form, feedback form and forum.
- We respect individuals and entities rights to privacy and conﬁdentiality.
- The ministry Portal has deﬁned grievance handling process to provide necessary support to the customers.
Service specific standards definition:
The ministry Portal provides information and services which are created and maintained by various government and non-government organizations, the availability of the service and the accuracy of the information is the responsibility of the respective entity providing the service through the ministry Portal.
Customer complaints and compliments:
We are committed to provide you with efficient and high quality services at all times. We realize that despite our best efforts, things can go wrong and when this happens we would like to hear from you. If you have any grievances for any of the services offered through the National portal or you wish to provide suggestions / feedback, please contact us through the following channels:
- By Phone: 251-11-155-2400 Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Online: Complete “Feedback” form available on the ministry Portal www.mofed.gov.et