Ethiopia Signs Credit Facility Agreement
A Credit Facility Agreement amounting 10 million Euros (approximately 238 million birr) was signed today, January 20,2017, between the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the French Development Agency at a ceremony held at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation (MoFEC).
According to the Credit Facility Agreement, the loan aims at supporting the final closure and rehabilitation works of the Addis Ababa old dumpsite named Koshe-Repi landfill, which is the third part of the component of the Addis Ababa City Administration’s Solid Waste Management Programme that has been under implementation since 2011.
H.E. Ato Admasu Nebebe, State Minister of MoFEC, and Mr. Ignace Monkam-Daverat French Agency for Development (AFD) Regional Manager in Addis Ababa, and H.E. Frédéric Bontems, Ambassador of France in Ethiopia and to Africa Union signed the agreement on behalf of the Ethiopian Government and the French Development Agency respectively.
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreements with the World Bank
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- Ethiopia Launches New Sustainable Intervention for Green Cities Development
- Italy and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia sign agreement on financing of a health infrastructures enhancing project.
- የተረጋጋ ማክሮ ኢኮኖሚ ለማረጋገጥ የመንግስት ልማት ድርጅቶች የድርሻቸውን እንዲወጡ ተገለፀ
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the African Development Bank
- Ethiopia Signs Credit Facility Agreement
- ለመንግስትሠራተኞችየተደረገውየደሞዝጭማሪየዋጋንረትንእንደማይስከተልየገንዘብና ኢኮኖሚ ትብብርሚኒስቴርአሰታወቀ፡፡
- በመንግስት ፋይናንስ አስተዳደር አዋጅ ላይ ከሚኒስትሮች ጋር ምክክር ተደረገ
- Key Points on Aba Samuel Hydropower Project Handover ceremony