Ethiopia Signs Credit Facility Agreement
A Credit Facility Agreement amounting 10 million Euros (approximately 238 million birr) was signed today, January 20,2017, between the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the French Development Agency at a ceremony held at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation (MoFEC).
According to the Credit Facility Agreement, the loan aims at supporting the final closure and rehabilitation works of the Addis Ababa old dumpsite named Koshe-Repi landfill, which is the third part of the component of the Addis Ababa City Administration’s Solid Waste Management Programme that has been under implementation since 2011.
H.E. Ato Admasu Nebebe, State Minister of MoFEC, and Mr. Ignace Monkam-Daverat French Agency for Development (AFD) Regional Manager in Addis Ababa, and H.E. Frédéric Bontems, Ambassador of France in Ethiopia and to Africa Union signed the agreement on behalf of the Ethiopian Government and the French Development Agency respectively.
- Agreement Signed to Support Governance and Democratic Participation Programme
- World Bank will provide 4.4 billion birr
- የኢትዮጵያን ወጣቶች ተዘዋዋሪ ፈንድን ለማስተዳደር ስምምነት ተደረገ
- Photo from G24 Ministerial Meeting April 2017
- Ethiopia Signed Financing Agreement with the OPEC Fund for International Development
- Ethiopia Signs Three Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- የቡድን 24 ሃገራት የቴክኒክ ባለሞያዎች ጉባዔ ዛሬ በአዲስ አበባ ተጀመረ
- Ethiopia Signs USD 50 million Yen loan agreement
- Ethiopia Signs Grant Agreement with the Netherlands Government
- የመንግስትና የግል ዘርፍ ሽርክና ረቂቅ ፖሊሲና አዋጅ ላይ ውይይት ተደረገ