Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the African Development Bank
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia signed a Financing Agreement amounting to US$ 35 Million (approximately 780 Million Birr) in the form of Loan and US$ 57.5 Million (approximately 1.3 Billion Birr) in the form of Grant with the African Development Bank at a ceremony held at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation.
The proceeds from the Loan and Grant will be used for the Jimma-Chida & Sodo-Sawula Road Upgrading Projects, which aims at upgrading the existing 220 km road sections to all weather high standard asphalt concrete surfaced road. The construction includes the route from Jimma town to Chida and Sodo to sawla where it will connect the towns of Jimma and Sodo directly and further connect Sawula to the main trunk road network.
H.E. Dr. Abraham Tekeste, Minister, Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation and Mr. Gabriel Negatu, Director General, Eastern Africa, signed the financing agreement on behalf of the Government of Ethiopia and the African Development Bank, respectively.
- Photo from G24 Ministerial Meeting April 2017
- Ethiopia Signed Financing Agreement with the OPEC Fund for International Development
- Ethiopia Signs Three Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- የቡድን 24 ሃገራት የቴክኒክ ባለሞያዎች ጉባዔ ዛሬ በአዲስ አበባ ተጀመረ
- Ethiopia Signs USD 50 million Yen loan agreement
- Ethiopia Signs Grant Agreement with the Netherlands Government
- የመንግስትና የግል ዘርፍ ሽርክና ረቂቅ ፖሊሲና አዋጅ ላይ ውይይት ተደረገ
- Ethiopia Launches New Sustainable Intervention for Green Cities Development
- Italy and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia sign agreement on financing of a health infrastructures enhancing project.
- የተረጋጋ ማክሮ ኢኮኖሚ ለማረጋገጥ የመንግስት ልማት ድርጅቶች የድርሻቸውን እንዲወጡ ተገለፀ