Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreements with the World Bank
March 20, 2018, the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia signed three Financing Agreements amounting to USD 600 Million (approximately 16.5 billion ETB) in the form of loan and grant with the World Bank at a ceremony held at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation (MoFEC).
The proceeds from the Financing Agreements amounting to USD 127 million in the form of regular credit, USD 273 million for grant and USD 200 million Scale-up Facility Credit will be used for the implementation of the Ethiopia Urban Institutional and Infrastructure Development Program. This financing will enable to enhance the institutional performance of participating urban local governments to develop and sustain urban infrastructure, services, and local economic development.
H.E. Dr. Abraham Tekeste, Minister, Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation and Ms. Carolyn Turk, World Bank Country Director for Ethiopia Sudan and South Sudan, signed the agreements on behalf of the Ethiopian Government and the World Bank respectively.
- Agreement Signed to Increase the Productivity and Competitiveness of the Livestock Sector
- Ethiopia and Development Partners holding discussion on Basic Service Programs
- Ethiopia Economy Expected to Move toward a more sustainable path
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreements with the World Bank
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- Republic of Czech and Ethiopia sign a cooperation agreement
- በ2ዐ10 በጀት ዓመት የመጀመሪያ ስድስት ወራት ውስጥ የተገኘና የፈሰሰ የውጭ ሀብት
- Ethiopia Launches New Sustainable Intervention for Green Cities Development
- Italy and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia sign agreement on financing of a health infrastructures enhancing project.
- የተረጋጋ ማክሮ ኢኮኖሚ ለማረጋገጥ የመንግስት ልማት ድርጅቶች የድርሻቸውን እንዲወጡ ተገለፀ