Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreements with the World Bank
March 20, 2018, the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia signed three Financing Agreements amounting to USD 600 Million (approximately 16.5 billion ETB) in the form of loan and grant with the World Bank at a ceremony held at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation (MoFEC).
The proceeds from the Financing Agreements amounting to USD 127 million in the form of regular credit, USD 273 million for grant and USD 200 million Scale-up Facility Credit will be used for the implementation of the Ethiopia Urban Institutional and Infrastructure Development Program. This financing will enable to enhance the institutional performance of participating urban local governments to develop and sustain urban infrastructure, services, and local economic development.
H.E. Dr. Abraham Tekeste, Minister, Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation and Ms. Carolyn Turk, World Bank Country Director for Ethiopia Sudan and South Sudan, signed the agreements on behalf of the Ethiopian Government and the World Bank respectively.
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreements with the World Bank
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- Ethiopia Launches New Sustainable Intervention for Green Cities Development
- Italy and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia sign agreement on financing of a health infrastructures enhancing project.
- የተረጋጋ ማክሮ ኢኮኖሚ ለማረጋገጥ የመንግስት ልማት ድርጅቶች የድርሻቸውን እንዲወጡ ተገለፀ
- Ethiopia Signs Financing Agreement with the African Development Bank
- Ethiopia Signs Credit Facility Agreement
- ለመንግስትሠራተኞችየተደረገውየደሞዝጭማሪየዋጋንረትንእንደማይስከተልየገንዘብና ኢኮኖሚ ትብብርሚኒስቴርአሰታወቀ፡፡
- በመንግስት ፋይናንስ አስተዳደር አዋጅ ላይ ከሚኒስትሮች ጋር ምክክር ተደረገ
- Key Points on Aba Samuel Hydropower Project Handover ceremony