Ethiopia Signs Grant Agreement with the Netherlands Government
A Grant Agreement amounting to 6.9 million Euros (approximately 164 million birr) was signed February 22, 2017 between the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the Netherlands Government at a ceremony held at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Cooperation (MoFEC).
According to the Grant Agreement, the Netherlands Government is supporting the implementation of the modernization of Lake Tana transport system by building a ship maintenance plant and procurement of ships for transport facility.
H.E. Ato Admasu Nebebe, State Minister of MoFEC, and Mrs. Reina Buijs, Deputy Director-General for International Cooperation, in the Ministry for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation signed the agreement on behalf of the Ethiopian Government and the Netherlands Government.
- Photo from G24 Ministerial Meeting April 2017
- Ethiopia Signed Financing Agreement with the OPEC Fund for International Development
- Ethiopia Signs Three Financing Agreement with the World Bank
- የቡድን 24 ሃገራት የቴክኒክ ባለሞያዎች ጉባዔ ዛሬ በአዲስ አበባ ተጀመረ
- Ethiopia Signs USD 50 million Yen loan agreement
- Ethiopia Signs Grant Agreement with the Netherlands Government
- የመንግስትና የግል ዘርፍ ሽርክና ረቂቅ ፖሊሲና አዋጅ ላይ ውይይት ተደረገ
- Ethiopia Launches New Sustainable Intervention for Green Cities Development
- Italy and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia sign agreement on financing of a health infrastructures enhancing project.
- የተረጋጋ ማክሮ ኢኮኖሚ ለማረጋገጥ የመንግስት ልማት ድርጅቶች የድርሻቸውን እንዲወጡ ተገለፀ