To enable meetings of the targets, mission, vision & activities by the ministry, achievements of value for money through controlling and ensuring the attainment of the budget to the objectives aimed, verifying the existence of effective internal control & providing advisory service to the management.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILILTIES
- To assure the proper implementation of government proclamation, rules, directive, policy and strategies
- Assure the procurement activities of the Ministry is done economically and effectively
- Assure the internal control effectiveness with respect to account receivable and account payable management.
- Assure the organization, completion and reliability of data’s or recording of financial and other relevant documents.
- Assure the organization have proper safeguarding of asset, the accuracy of the recording, and property administration as well as successful resource utilization.
- Assure whether the standards set by the Ministry are designed to be economical and effective and also make sure that the Ministry’s duties are done according the standards.
- To perform special investigation when there is a special mission/order by the management.
- Verify the goals, programs, projects and other activities of the Ministry are done economically, efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluate the internal control of the Ministry with respect to design effectiveness and operational effectiveness.
- To give support to external audit when needed and follow-up on the rectification of audit findings.
- To give advisory service to the management without any violation of the professional independence.
- Give advice to the management on strengthening of the internal controls to mitigate the risks that may encounter.
- Participate in the procurement of goods and services as a witness when necessary.